View Single Post
Old 11-08-06, 09:07 PM   #3
Jay Rose
I don't lose

IP:

ight theres a select few of us on here i know i aint gon tell you shit on ya flow lyrics ect..
so ima tell you some things that i feel might make a track you know is hot better.....

1st verse praj - great way to start off your verse....i think again like the last track the differences with your volume of the high parts n low parts seems too seperated....but good emphasis on some worrds you flow was nice for this track....

hook - bannanas - only thing to look for ( my speakers arent the best so i dunno) from apex from sayin get right to praj the volume seems to be notically louder on pexx.....
now that ive lisented to the hook a few times....with the get right part you coulda flexed tone of voice to make it pop some more, cuz by the 3rd hook its liike yea okay....but i love tha way pex did the dubs on the dayum part sounds so seemless....

apexx - oh my you almost had me drop a jaw if jumpmans coulda been somethign to rhyme with trouble man i woulda turned off the track n just say game over.....ya know but still nice punch in there....only think wif your verse is the end....it seems like you leave it like more of a verse is comin not the hook....maybe how you dubbed it, i know with your mixin skills that better can be done on that......
3rd verse is hot....dirt/ditches line nice....again at the end like i said on apexxes last verse but this time with praject...it not anything bad i just think it would make things hit harder.....

all n all hot song you know 10/10 rv rating but if i throw that on a mixtape circut intrusty level yall still up there in my opinion at around a 8/10 hot track n like apexx said in the thread a lil more mixing is really all thats left and its gon be real hot....

i need to get on a song with each of yall, being two of the only people i find really dope on here that i aint been on a song with.....good song get at me both of yall

well i thought about the army
dad said, son you're fucking high
and i thought, yeah there's a first for everything
so i took my old man's advice
three sad semesters
it was only fifteen grand spent in bed
i thought about the army
i dropped out and joined a band instead