View Single Post
Old 07-17-05, 11:46 PM   #6
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

IP:

HmmmmmmmmmmmI dun like how u came in....I think maybe if you had the yelling at a lower vol an had it fade in...it woulda been stronger.....you opened first verse nicely but it starts too lose emotion as it goes on.....I think u shoulda panned the phone convos to both sides on hook....second verse..come in good...but emotion still aint fitting this beat right....so far lyrically the story is good but the way u delivery don't fit the beat to me..alrite third verse....now u came in on this how u shoulda been spitting whole song....the emotion is a calm intensity an it fits nicely....u start to over do it towards end on it tho....you seemed alil too focused on spitting wit energy an over shot the intensity of this beat......the vocal quality is good....the phone effect on hook isn't too clear couldn't make out what u said too good......I love this beat I had it but jus never spit to it.....overall the song had a good intention...lyrically is was tight you developed story nicely...flow was good too...just your delivery was outta place on this beat...they didn't reall mess at all except for the first few bars of third verse......if u down the intensity an kinda spit more melodic wit a calm intensity it would be so much stronger of a track...stay up.......1
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote