View Single Post
Old 10-13-04, 04:29 PM   #7
eph
As Seen On T.V.

IP:

both verses were decent first rounders, since no one rele spits there best the first round. these fell in line perfectly with the rest of the round one tourney drops. nto too bad, now for the voting.

Yvonne:

you dropped first, and dropping first in a battle thats not blind rele gets extra points. (5) ya had some nice personals, but ya punches werent fully hitting the top strengths they could have, again its the first round, and not many people try their best anyways.(3) ya structure was pretty good in the first 4 lines and the last 4 lines, but the middle 2 threw off the story line.(4) ya had a nice opener, but i wasnt feeling the closing punch. (3) ya wordplay wasnt fully connecting either, but ya had a littel vocab. (3) and last your comdedy lines didnt make me luagh, but they made sense, and thats key (4). (ya only needed a couple funny lines and ya got this vote)

22 points - verb's rating

-----

I_Daughter_Hoz:

your opener was also hot, had a kinda thesis to it. (4) the first four lines were close to dope, a little more wordplay and a meta here and there, and they would have reached that title.(6) but ya last 8 Lines was a turn around, dont get me wrong, they werent shitty, they just werent consistantly landing hot punches like the first 4 was. (3) it seems like ya had some good ideas and then lost em. ya structure was a strong point in this verse, ya had every thing connecting...one after another. (5) ya had some wordplay, and ya attemtped some multis. they werent dope but they upped your battle points. (4) ya closure has half good and half bad, the first line of the closing bar was not a good setting or exposing rhyme, but the final line took it home, ya ended nicely. (6) ( with a more consistant rhyme scheme you would take this vote)

28 points - verb's rating

-----

Decypher:

Yvonne's dope line-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvonne
u gettin whooped as time gose by..how could u put ur hands in fire
got peeps laffin as ur lines..cos u just a joke and u Flawless Lier

Yvonnes's trash line-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvonne
she trys to beat out the minimum intelligence she got in her skull
bitch your tank is empty..so stop suckin..his cock could fall

Feedback: ppl dont usually take the time to check links, those went out about 2 months ago.

--------

IDH's dope line-
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Daughter_Hoz
im prone to trash vets,yet Being Whack is this Ho's Hobby-
Sure you ripped Mad Heads,But They were a bunch of Nobodies-

IDH's trash line-
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Daughter_Hoz
i think its nice,Inspired by Dope Fiens, but you'll never last n this game-
my punches give you a nose bleed,to swell up that masculine face-

Feedback: ppl dont appease to cute little marks in verses anymore, those went out about 4 months ago.

Overall Vote:

yvonne had consistancy, but there wasnt much to be consistant with, IDH set the bar high with the first lines of her verse, but didnt remain consistant throughout the entire verse, but the closure was a key part to this text battle, and IDH happened to grasp this fact. both gave solid effort, but I_Daughter_Hoz deserves this vote.

(in verbs opinion)

Vote: I_Daughter_Hoz

( 1 - 0 )

Uppin.