View Single Post
Old 09-12-05, 10:31 PM   #9
Dervla
Poet's Daughter.

IP:

GivenLight- Ok I like your verse and it was creative...But I wanted more and i wanted you to expand your verse. You came quickly to the main-point of your versre which got me bored at the end cause I wanted more. Nice Imaginary. The Emotion is what lacked in this verse but you had a good once of emotion but I suggest to you that you do more.

OSB- I liked it. Very good imaginary and creative concept...I can't say much about this but you need to upp on your vocab which sometimes you don't need it, but its for the imaginary. and the emotion also was lacked in your verse. A nice little 10 Minute scribble though.

Conclusiobn- I'mma have to vote for GivenLight, I'm sorry but his verse was more complex and had a good very detailed imaginary. Emotion lacked on both verses and I had to pick which writer had a good imaginary and my vote goes to Given. OSB you had a nice little verse but i Just understand it..it kinda at first when I read the 1st 6 Lines it kinda threw me off..My opinion..It felt that you didn't actually stayed on the Topic..And Plus GivenLight verse was more creative and osb your verse was creative but just didn't have deph in it...V/ GivenLight

GivenLight advances.

ITawAPuddyKat: Yeah, I guess. But I won't be a Lesbo for life.
Smartone Freal: oh so u DO have plans of turnin str8
ITawAPuddyKat: Well Yes, Yes I do.
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: Lol, all smiles aren't we? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol yea i cant hide what i think bout u
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: ...Oh, what DO you think about me? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol sorry thats private
ITawAPuddyKat: EWWWWWWW..*Sigged*
Send a message via AIM to Dervla