View Single Post
Old 09-24-10, 05:02 PM   #1
_Talksic_
Addicted

so my sisters bf beat her up...............

IP:

so i get home late from work last night, and as im pulling up theres tons of cops outside my house pry like 5 cars and one down the street, as im pulling up a cop shines his little spotlight at my car, i park, greet the officers ask em whats going on and the cop tells me randy beat up my sister and has barricaded himself inside the house, and asked if i had a key to the house cuz they didnt want to kick the door in, so i asked him if i could go in and talk to him first, (wouldnt have been much to talk about)but the cop obviously says no, so i give him the key, and then he says my sister is across the street at our boy's house, so i go over there, my sisters shaking,and pulling glass out of her daughters clothes and little little pieces from her face..i cant deal with that but knew the jist of what happened and our boy's mom is calming her down and dealing with the situation, so i go outside sit on the porch, the cops drag randy out,cuff him put him in the cop car. i calm down, walk over to my house, go in and theres cops everywhere taking pictures,as i walk in i see a giant re opened hole in the wall, glass all over the floor,
saw two phones that had the batterys taken out of them, so i sit on the couch till the cops clear out and let me go back into my sisters room, a cop walks back there with me, explains what he thinks happened..then we verify it with my sister............
so what happened was my sister got a photo comment on her facebook from a black guy, randys racist, so he saw it and flipped out on her, i guess the baby was sleeping so my sister said lets talk in the other room, so they do, and then he starts by pushing her then started throwing her around, threw her into the wall re opend the wall, threw her over the side of a table, my sister went for a phone he gets to it first rips the battery out, she runs in the back room for the other one and he does the same thing, so she runs in her room for the her cell phone, she gets it, as she was doing that he grabbed two big glasses, and throws them at her the glass shatters everywhere even into the babys crib (where she was sleeping at the time) so my sister has her cell phone somehow gets the baby during the fight and runs accross the street to my boy's house and called the cops..but so i guess he threw the two glasses at the wall so hard that it dented the wall and glass actually stuck in the wall, in two different spots, and the cop was saying hes never seen that before..
but we talked to the cop and he was saying he was going be charged for felony domestic abuse, child endangerment, and preventing someone from calling the cops during an emergency....but man, im a nice guy but when i see this dude, which he wont see coming but if somehow something goes wrong and cops get called when its funk on sight, neither of us will press charges so it wont be nothing major, but he knows, he called my sister today and told her that she could have and sell all his shit,and apologized..i have connections in prison, and to the camp where he was last time he was locked up, connections to the state prison,but im not gonna take that route..im gonna take care of it when hes out..

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..