View Single Post
Old 09-28-10, 06:00 PM   #13
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP:

i could see that as a divide and conquer mechanism, and ive read that the privacy settings always change without the users permission and information gets leaked, ive heard that in some cases, information was sold to companys that had a deal with your major cell phone service providers to text the phones trying to sell stuff, but only the phones that dont have unlimited text, and it will charge the person who owns the phone per text.and they get alot of texts,
cuz now on facebook you have to give a phone number in order to even become a member,and i know cuz i tried the other week and i had my friend that knows facebook look at it and he couldnt find a way around it nor could i..
then ive also heard that theyre using facebook for facial recognition purposes, like complex stuff to recognize targets,from camera's in airports/streetlights/regular security camara's/ect...
but as for nazi's and the them losing the war, yes they lost the war but during the war prescott bush, which was george w bush's grandfather was doing deals with the nazi's and had nazi money stashed in a security vault, he should have been tryed for treason but never was.. and the company I.B.M was actually a nazi company that tattood the numbers on the jews, to mark em for execution in the concentration camps..
and after the war the united states hired everyone they liked that was a nazi that they thought could help benefit the u.s , like ALOT of scientist,were brought over in project paperclip then hence the program MK ULTRA that was originally started in germany then when the u.s hired the scientist they continued the research over here..but all that stuff is documented..just do the research..and lol how every discussion i get in anymore turns into this but w/e,ill teach when i can and im glad my friend big pic has woken up,seems to be happening with alot of people lately ....but to stay on topic of the thread yeah facebook and myspace are horrible for relationships but if your give your gf or bf your password in a serious relationship and theres trust in it, i dont see it being a problem.

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..