View Single Post
Old 12-04-06, 01:28 PM   #1
K Illa
Banned: Pink Slipped

Droppin frees fo RV

IP:

I drops rhyms like Anvils..blow minds..have niggaz needin ..Advils..manefestin Madd-Skilzz/
From the Mid-west to kat-skills..the raps-real..lookin to come up..snatch-mils/
Im Aa-gill..lyrical..gym-nist..a mic..menance..make it hot to..tempest..move miles as aposed to..Inches/
Nuckles bring..bid-ness..to..dentist..the best N..ment-it..beef bitch..best bets..to end-it/
Im a marithon runner..u muthafuckas..is already..wind-ed..Afro-centric..earb scented/
I been sick..as Polio..dog a bitch..like Odi-yo..hittin shots like..Kobe-hoe..droppin bombs like a..Bogy-Joe/
Wit a..Loco-flow..Chi-repper but beyond..local-though..as far as the..vocals-go/
Im uncontrolable..heat a nigga till..he..unconsoleable..my style..is..volitile..rollin owls/
Smokin pals..like black-n-milds..actin-wild..keepin it..crackin-cali-style..battle rappin/
Bitches is..backin-out..facts-is..Im continuos wit my..snappin-out..Jappin-out..crackin-cats-n the-mouf/
This-is-now..my fuckin-house..step up to the..Joust..an fuck up like..Foust..cuz kids cold as the..Alps/
I douse niggaz wit flamible..Liquids..Im quick-wit..a quck-wit..an a quip-bitch..rip-this/
I spit Acid..fantastic raps is drastic..Boom-bastic..stretch like..ellastic..crossin bastereds out like..Catholics/
The Flow..Massive..blow like..Vulcanic..hoes frantic..from the bros flow..Damage/
the mechanics..of the mic skills is..manish..one verse a leave ya best man..vanished/
banished..A animal..Famished..eat emcees like..Sam-ich..diss me..can-it..Im Ice to..Titanics/