Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

don't you love exposing hyprocrites without even responding song wise

http://community.rapverse.com/showp...976&postcount=1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
The cycle of Beef on this site goes exactly like this:

• Person A: Says/does something that expresses their opinion in a phrase anything to the effect of "I".
• Person B: gets mad, throws their keyboard through the monitor, curses, punches their mom in the stomach and vows to get revenge every waking moment of their life on RV.

• Person A: goes about their life not really giving two shits about how someone else feels about their opinion or even remembers the name of this person they so horribly offended by disagreeing with them. They post up what ever they post up, etc.
• Person B: follows this person all over the board, may even PM them, drops some obvious beef-flavored votes in what ever battles they got open, does the same for any Tracks/Audios/OM's they got open, then will go OUT OF THEIR WAY to intentionlaly agree AND magnify ANYTHIG at all that could or is said against that person.

And all for what? Like...what's the point? There's members here perpetuaing "beef" over some skrait up trivial shit - why?

like 9th said...hello Person C

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote