View Single Post
Old 03-03-07, 06:13 PM   #5
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

alright, lets say you had the experience of overcoming all obstacles, and you heard my song about overcoming all obstacles, but you couldn't get down with my song about that, that means the song's not perfect. i mean, i'm speaking to someone who can relate to wht i'm talking about... and i still couldn't hold their interest?? i still couldn't make them go "yeah man, that song right here is the truth"?? well, that means back to the drawing board and i would only get better. there is no such thing as "fail". that happens when you don't learn anything. i should have said what i had to say in a way that speaks to them and includes them and everyone else that's had the experience, in a way they like to hear. that is a perfect song.

in the real world, the average "good" rapper will prolly get 60-75% of the cats with the experience to like it and 40-25% that dont. but there's still that remaining percentage out there that you can get. till its 100%, its not perfect. period. i personally feel i'm averaging 80-something. i wont put out a track till i know it'll get a number like that and that comes from knowing your audience.

get me?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote