View Single Post
Old 08-11-05, 01:14 AM   #9
taz
Banned: Cheating

IP:

Voted For: ColdSTEEL

Structure-Both had iight structure both had good flow, same flow at that....nothing really different from the structure...so ill just call that even on this catergorie

Vocab-Biggest word in this was delerious no vocab on this at all to tell u the truth....both up on vocab, enhance ur vocab as u go along in the verse..makes it flow better, so ya both up on that yo....

Personals-Obvious to see who had better personals, COdesteel by far....Law jr. no hate man, just wasnt feelin it this round.....up on those law.

Punches-Code steel had more original fresh hott punches that hit hard, law. jr i think urs was sorta played wit that deleerious line...i heard that too many times in the past weak for real man.... up on ur punches make them actually hit ur opponent.

Multis-Dont feel either had great multis both up on multis to make it flow better and to enhance ur verse fo real dawgs

Originality-Like i said before codesteel's verse was far more fresh and original than law jr......no hate law...just stating my opinion yo

RTF ON MY BATTLE IN MY SIG PLEASE.......SINCE I KINDLY ANALYZED YOURS