View Single Post
Old 06-13-05, 10:18 PM   #15
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP:

hmm.. this was an okay battle.. not the greatest.. but yea..

DQ.. well wussup beautiful.. lets see. her verse was pretty good.. structure doesn't matter... only the flow.. so yeah the flow was pretty nice.. and iono how u do it.. but like in your verse.. it had this smooth feeling when you read it.. like u can't see the multi's you put in there.. which causes ur flow to be so smooth like the waves gliding with the ocean (werd nice metaphor) but yeah.. your verse was nice.. i could feel the emotion but i could see any imagery.. imagery and emotion is very important.. if u dont have good imagery.. its like watching a movie.. but there's no screen... you can only hear the words and would almost seem impossible to picture what's happening.. and vice versa..

Wierdo aka T.R.: well well well.. my other hommie shizzle my nizzle.. well ur verse was confusing at the beggining.. because at first i was expecting something pretty funny.. yet i found nothing funny.. it was all serious.. and once again that part confused me.. but untill the end it made sence.. you switched the topic around which was pretty creative.. i liked how u explained things of a person's life and things in the world.. yea alot of people know how these things always happen.. but yet dont really see it.. like only untill they read it or see it in person.. they dont realize how what they do to other people in skewl or in public basiclly could seriously affect their lives.. and you showed it in here n made me realize it some more lol.. nice verse..

seriously.. this is f'n hard to vote on because it is so damn close.. but i got to go vote for my wierdo hommie T.R... no i aint' voting him just cuz he's my coolio hommie.. i just got more into his verse.. ur my hommie shizzle too DQ n u know that.. i just find his verse more interesting to me..

Vote: Wierdo aka T.R.

~1~

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos