View Single Post
Old 10-03-03, 06:35 AM   #5
Content
Special Ghost To Blow

Dear God And Realest Friends / A Sinners Last Words

IP:

( A Spoken Word Piece..The Pauses Are Deliberate)

Dear God...and realest friends ive crossed paths with,

Salutatuions patrons....i'm a sinner with ongoing self conflictions
Why are the fights like these..attempts at living righteously
Render myself almost content when the night light leaves
This citys illuminated manuscripts contain my pipers dreams!..:sighs:
Plummers thoughts...yes indeed....all that good ish...in my dream
I spelled "help" in the sand with a sharpened wood stick seen
But it never 'shook wind!'..nowadays I help myself for fulfillment
Amongst this perplexing maze of "utencils galore" and 'footprints'

~8~

Striving to lift the drawbridge manning that lighthouse for perfect pathways hopefully
Things will get better as of late 'lifes hard' meeting those halfways,my complexions varied
From caramel to yellow overlaped with 'bright scars'..attitudes usually that calm and mellow Home aloner but damn you know this all already dontcha? Serendipitously seeking satisfying Sweet serenity...salvation surely 'suckers'! until its the end of mi this hearts been 'crushed up'
..:sighs:..Im a six foot one eighty blispanic irish indian...walking!...fucking!...:sighs:...pillbox!,
That lovely rich pharmacists perscripted daily planner fingertiped distributed from
Your self contributed abilities to uplift the will to live in me !!!", damn yallz..what a ventriloquist!!

~16~

These tarnished wings need refurnished for flight away to a brighter day
The citys screaming yet I wish that everyday was like today (sung)
And oh....some last words....fine...fuck you in clarity for all of those that thought you knew me...
Only a select few among higher planes only witness me truly,to my realest money's not worth You id take that bullet to preserve you, i'll be here for you forever honestly representing every Aspect of a person,as a best friend a musician that daily comic or friendly servant..with love..

~22~

(A finale of sorts...he murmurs to himself quickly(say fast*))

"Cloud Nine!" companys comforting, no dreams! no worries! no movies!, I live my own!,
My life!"Cloud Nine!"

~23~

(His head had slowly tilted back before remaining in something similar to a fetal position taking control of his own kismet to bring forth a deep eternal slumber..severed wisdom...mi stories finished)

~25~

Theres mi dealy..wish Nancy Demik was still around
If you have heard anything you know I can rhyme anything*
Im so damn wack arent I?
Send a message via ICQ to Content Send a message via AIM to Content Send a message via Yahoo to Content