View Single Post
Old 02-15-09, 05:35 AM   #5
сварливый

IP:

Do you want the brutal honesty here?

Go read this before you read my response:
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=248797

Now read my response, your senses will lighten up when I smoke you like an herb my frien

What makes weed good or bad? Obviously opinion of it, not situation.

Marijuana would never be bad if no one smoked it, alphabetized. Yet people do, therefore it's bad for some people in certain ways and good for some people in other ways. I personally enjoy smoking because there's no fucking reason not to besides that it's bad for me in some ways and good for me in some ways, no one can dictate whether or not I should or shouldn't smoke, and even if they did, they'd only be saying 'should and shouldn't'. What I should do and what I do-do are two totally different things and that needs to be taken into context, because whether or not an intelligent choice is good or bad is also of opinion.

So when I choose to smoke and you tell me smoking is a bad thing and carrying out the act is a bad choice, I'm gonna look at it myself and decide for myself.

And in the end case, no one besides myself can make the dictation. So never listen to a single soul when they tell you anything is bad or good, only believe what you believe to be there and worthy. If you do this, more good than bad will come for you, as a matter of guarantee.

I just don't guarantee that someone won't kill you.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|