View Single Post
Old 01-23-09, 12:49 PM   #41
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
Who the fuck was talkin to you?
Are you so involved in this rap board that you just felt OBLIGATED to help your lil GIMP? You was THAT passionate that you had to make a statement? Get the fuck off a nigga's dick.
Its funny how at first your title said "no Im not back" when you was on this bitch every single day. You must've realized that cause now it says "Im only on here when Im bored" You must have a boring ass life, cause you be on this bitch 24/7. And if you say some bs like "I work so I cant be on 24/7" well then bitch, you spend ALL of your free time on here. Wtf do you do? Do you even rap? All you do is go from nut branc to nut branch, swinging away!!
Yall both pathetic as HELL! How old are you LK? Like 42? And Aphilly, you gotta be like 30. If rv is the highlight of yall's lives then maybe you should fine some better dicks to suck.
And you talkin about how broke Detroit is isnt hurtin my feelings 1 bit. Its easy to bump your cum stained gums over the net.

well lets see,u n i joined about the same time,n i've done more battling then u have ,let's not mention that you JOINED WHEN U WAS 13 ROFL u spent your CHILDHOOD on here

u been switchin names,gettin banned n u still cant stay away....u even tried rappin under a female persona MURDAMISTRESS

u were so desperate to win u voted for yourself claimin it was your sister's man usin your computer

i'm on here prolly like a few weeks every year since 2005,n i'm sure u'd like me gone cuz i clown the fuck outta u n expose ur pussy lipped ass each n every time...............

n one last thing,in EVERY SINGLE POST, all you talk about is niggas dicks,n suckin dick....................that's a lotta dick talk for someone who claims they ain't a homo
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote