View Single Post
Old 11-17-05, 06:35 AM   #40
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
we if i'm not on RV then i'm not at work...someone shut this kid up...i notice it's still not set up...better hurry up with that before i get bored with ya ass...i only put his name up coz people are more likely to duck his studio quality than ya walmart (ADSA in UK) piece of shit mic...

do me a favour...set this battle up very soon...or if you feel better jus do a regular diss on me...if you don't want ya audio record harmed...

but one question...on ya soundclick...when you play tracks...why you got a man flexing his muscles???

*1st bolded area... thanx for proving my point...lmao
2nd bolded area.... ok... so he has good quality... i'm talking about skills and yo' ass talking about studio quality?... if a nigga can rhyme that shyt gon come thru... hell ya quality ain't so hot either... and even with my piece of shyt mic i'd murder you... know why?... cuz i actually HAVE SKILLS...you know nothing about rap... if you was out in da streets battling would you still be talking about studio quality?... idiot

and hey dumb ass.. that's me in da pic... i'm in the military dip shyt and that pic was taken in Iraq...lmao... since ya wanna go study my shyt so much how about running up in member mugshots dick... same pic.... now... what do YOU look like?...lol... neva mind... i got ya video in my sig

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote