View Single Post
Old 12-31-03, 01:47 PM   #1
Kosta
Sand

Topical 101 - Rules

IP:

Welcome! .. you've obviously done something to get invited into this, so i trust that you will all act as if that is deserved.

I'm sure that just about everyone here is familiar with Topical battles, and tournaments. This one will be similar in most aspects to the others you've participated in, and some things may differ.

Week one topics will be phrases, in later weeks it may be changed to one word topics, or an actual pool of topics that you will be able to choose from.

No matter what both opponents must post an entire verse. In the case that one no shows, you will still be expected to drop a quality verse. If you don't, there will be consequences of some sort. (Dq, Vote Deduction, Etc.) I shouldn't have to mention this, but no biting, recycling, voting for yourself, or any other gay shit that has been known to go on.

There isn't going to be any maximum line amount, however i don't want to see any short, shitty topicals because you have an obvious advantage, or some dumb shit like that. Post what you're used to posting, and make this one of the dopest tourneys around.

Thank you to all the participants who came from other sites, we welcome you. Now it's time to do what we love or whatever .. and write, have fun.

Kevin. Alex. Patrick. John.