View Single Post
Old 09-15-03, 09:45 PM   #10
Accelerate
Straight Savage.

IP:

Most vets that are talking to are more like self appointed Vets. Not even that Nice. When I first came on the site, I tried to get into Elite Frontlines, tried to win 4 battles and shit, so that I could be considered elite, and battle against better people. Now Most people whose records are 89 million are still in Frontlines battling people who are on their first battle. I thin there should be different types of frontlines. One for people who are new to the site, so that they can learn the ropes of battling and shit, the next one should be for people who have been on the site for a while, or are at an exceptional skill level. The last should be for members who are really elite. Records aren't anything to me, but when I see D/r with the top 1o records, it does seem a little embarrasing, considering that I want to better my own battle record, knowing that it won't be done because of such people. Just what I feel, there are some people who have been on this site longer that can tell you how they feel, but from my battle experience this is how I feel.