View Single Post
Old 10-29-05, 12:06 AM   #25
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

IP:

well.... at least I don't have to listen to sdizzles beat anymore... WOW WAS THAT GARBO. Anyways...

LE: A nice clap in this - real dark feel. I like the woodsoundin - backup melody thing - original no doubt. The bass seems real light to me, until the VERY end when its jus bass. Maybe it's jus overshadowed by the kick. Anyways - some good sounds, but not really feelin this as an anthem beat as far as gettin cats buck wild, but at least its still a decent beat. Oh yea - wasn't feelin the echoy voice thing tho - I'd lose that. word.

Perserverance: Flute melody = dope. Nice intro. Your synth is a nice melody too, but seems like you coulda brought it alot harder, with maybe an overlaying synth to give some more melody and hypeness. Clap seems kinda simple - but ima 808 cat - so that aint always a bad thing. Yea, startin to feel the bass and synth bump. This IMO is a better anthem track, with a little better feel overall. word

LE, your beats are gettin alot better than when you started - but ima have to give this one to Perserverance, with better sounds, and a lil better anthem-feel to his beat.

v/Perse.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all