Thread: Pantomime
View Single Post
Old 12-11-10, 04:01 AM   #13
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&rk
jay-z is a free mason or at least goes way out of his way to make himself look affiliated, so i would not at all be surprised with that video, i've dont a lot of research on the rap industry, and right now jay-z is the most evil one in the biz. one thing i dont know for sure about is why nas got back wit him, he had a cameo on one of his music video's. and i dont get how kanye could do a song like Jesus walks and wear Jesus pieces and affiliate with jay-z. the whole music industry is riddled with demons, i'm much more aware of things now though, a lot of my music was riddled as well. you just have to be able to decifer who's taking when, in a lot of rap songs these days, i believe someone like kanye and eminem are really crying out for help, but can't get out of the circle. i mean eminem almost died from an overdose and almost quite rapping. 'something' wanted him to come back
John todd was very much proven to be a fake, but the things he talks about i still believe to be very 'close' to the trueth because he was probably posessed while talking. i've watched every video i could find on that guy, very deep demonic topics. when he talks about the music industry, he says every artist that is signed is doing the devils bidding because every record label at the top is headed up by the illuminati, but nothing is this world can comepletely be run over by the devil because Jesus has the final say in everything, most people if not all people in the music industry have believed the lies demons put into their heads and deal with them in their music. check out some stuff on youtube of reversed songs, the craziest one i've found,(when i was looking) was eminems rain man song in reverse. eminem is completely possessed in that song like most rappers are. eminem even says "i'm possessed by this devil, my new name is rain man" not a joke, rain man is a continual theme in a lot of the entertainment industry, theres a lot on that topic alone. rain brings gifts to earth from the sun god and helps 'plants' grow, thats the devils twist on reality that devil worshippers believe.
fyi. when i speak and put 'these' around 'words', that means that 'word' could be replaced with many different 'words'. whatever 'word' that can help you to understand the sentance better, substitute it. words are like weapons, whatever i'm trying to imply could be taken a million different directions. just know my main goal is not to decieve, i'm just pointing out the words that the devil could twist and turn my whole idea in the sentance to a totally different direction.

for the record i dont think he was proven fake..but for the sake of aurgument why was he convicted of rape (while having a wife) then drugged in prison, then while in a mental institution he just happened to disappear?? and nobody knows his where abouts? i mean where is he now??? the only logical conclusion from what your saying is that he is with em and is for the illuminati.

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..