View Single Post
Old 07-30-04, 09:17 PM   #10
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

IP:

I'll edit this with a vote in a second-- i listened to each once but soundclick is fuckin with me now-- wanna get a second listen in so I can drop some good feedback.

Iight--- Enygma-- Lyrically you were on point, I think you wrote a nice verse, but you had some major problems throwin it on the beat you chose-- There were multiple parts where you fell off flow, but the end was the worse part I noticed-- This and a lacking of emotion really hurt you-- Keep on workin on it.

Lot- somethin went wrong in mixdown-- you know this- we know this-- I couldn't really make out alot of your verse, but the emotion and flow was there- You just gotta get some more experience with the production end.

Lyrics-- Give it to Enygma cuz I could actually understand him because he was closer to the desired sound levels.
Delivery/Flow- Lot-- You flowed well and I didn't hear you trying to slow down or speed up to catch back with the beat like your opponent.
Overall Enjoyment- Neither honestly they both had their problems- its to be expected in round 1- nobody wants to show off their best shit yet-- but I gotta give the vote to Lot because he spit with more intensity and consitency. 1