View Single Post
Old 05-17-09, 12:50 PM   #22
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

What would you do, when I mutilate and tear myself to shreds as if attacked by an animal and not myself? Become a murderer, teach me a lesson, abandon me, or do none of the above and simply pity me?

I pray you choose the last one. We don't need any emotionally scarred people running around.

this right here, is the beginning of your conclusion, in providing ample evidence that in your mind, one option holds precedence over the others.

Continuation of scenario:

The true answer to this is "I'd just kill you and feel better about myself because I did the right thing in saving you pain and suffering"

first off...the true answer to what? this is doing 1..of 2 things..1.displaying the idea that you believe there is one and only one solution to this issue..aka..a conclusion....or....possibly and...2..it's also displaying the idea that you can come to a conclusion about the motive behind one specific action....either way..you are drawing conclusions about something

On my part, your reasoning would be flawed because I simply wasn't expecting the amount of pain. You saved me some trouble, but not the pain and suffering, in other words, you just killed me with fake justification and there's probably no one left to tell you otherwise.

drawing the conclusion that someones reasoning is flawed, simply because they didn't make a specific decision. Also supporting the idea that you came to a conclusion of having a specific solid solution to this hypothetical scenario.

you can shut the fuck up now..thankyou.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote