In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Great! That's all I needed to know that you can't comprehend what you read. lol

"on my part"

"continuation of this SCENARIO"

and even when I did say "the true answer" that only means that I believe that there is a certain method of approach to the scenario that is best.

So YOU can shut the fuck up buddy.

i can't comprehend? no..no no no....see..reasons why i hate arguing with you are as follows..

1...you rarely have anything interesting or profound to say in the first place.
2..90% of the shit you have to say is garbage...it's like...you want to write about something..so you just start writing...and as you go along..you find ways to make what you're talking about relevant...so it doesn't come off as incoherrent babble to the average human being.
3...the above creates a problem for you...it puts you in a position where, you don't really agree with what it is you're saying in the first place...because when you started writing...you wern't really saying anything specific..just putting words into sentences...much of them used out of context or innaprorpiately....and as time goes on...as i stated...you try your damndest to link everything together...to make it sound like it's all one thought..when really, it's a bunch of random, nonsensical ideas, jumbled together....what does this mean for you? 1...you're a fool...2...when someone points out the flaws...you are able to counter by saying..."you don't understand"...which...isn't true by any means...if anything...it's you who doesn't understand...because you made some stupid shit up to make yourself appear intelligent...it's sort of like playing devils advocate..accept for you don't really have a specific stance before you start.

all this, means its impossible to argue with you...not because you're right..not because you're wrong...but because you didn't understand the concept well enough in the first place, to represent a certain angle of the topic...making it impossible for you to argue one side..or the other...hence the contradiction....had you have had a decent knowledge of what it was you wanted to say...instead of having no idea what you wanted to say and just started talking....it's almost like..you're arguing with me..and yourself at the same time...it's crazy to watch.

oh..and this...

that only means that I believe that there is a certain method of approach to the scenario that is best.

that right there...you wern't born thinking that...that isn't hereditary thought....it's a conclusion you came to, through the hypothetical scenario.

2. the last main division of a discourse, usually containing a summing up of the points and a statement of opinion or decisions reached.
3. a result, issue, or outcome; settlement or arrangement: The restitution payment was one of the conclusions of the negotiations.
4. final decision: The judge has reached his conclusion.
5. a reasoned deduction or inference

so..in your OPINION...there is a certain method of approach to the scenario that is best...that is your fucking conclusion from the hypothetical.

seriously..shut the fuck up

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote