View Single Post
Old 02-21-09, 11:42 AM   #40
N†T
Maggot

IP:

I kinda agree with the Nynth Degree here, weed is a good thing, it means no harm, but I wouldnt be mad if there wasnt anything like weed. I'm a casual smoker, I do it now and then.But back in the day, it became somewhat of a problem for me. See a few years ago i smoked about everyday, smoked when i could and didn't really care for anything but I was young, so I didn't have much responsibilities. But one time I met a kid named N(not gunna put his name out there, it begins with N), we were pretty good friends though he was lie 5 years older than me, we were talkin about weed when he told me that quote "Weed is great thing, but don't let it be you" and that was exactly what I leading to. But a big wake up call for me was when my friend took jis own life at a young age because of all the stress that he made from drugs (other drugs as well). Not a day goes by without me thinkin of him, and I'll never forget what he said to me. After that happened, I was about to enter to a new school in a year or so, I decided that I had to stop smoking all the time. After I entered the new school, I stopped altogether. I completely stopped for a year or so until i started again. I now smoke from time to time and sometimes I'll regret it.
Now to answer your question Alpha, do I think that marijuana is a demonized drug and that it ruins lives? Absolutley not. Do I think that everyone should smoke weed because its amazing? Not necessarily. I do believe that somewhere down the line in everyones lives, you should try weed and the expericences that come with it. And also I think kids at a young age should hold off it till their in highschool or somthing. But don't let become a problem, trust me, I've seen what it does to people and I know people who have let weed control thier lives, including myself.

Also I think cops should chill out about this stuff, it does seem to be alleviated criminaly. I think it will be legalized very soon. The Government will find the truth in weed.

-You don't have to agree with me, that's just how I view it.

R.I.P. Nol, Not a day goes by....