Old 05-20-10, 12:30 PM   #34
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
sounds hard core ill never step foot there lmao

p.s. quebec has like the lowest crime rate in canada per capita

lol carla don't be ignorant. Look it up on wikipedia. First of all im pretty sure newfyland has the lowest crime rate, and quebec is up there too because quebec is mostly french hick farm lands. Check the crime rate for the city of montreal solely, we're one of the few places that still have active italian mafia, infact in the 80's this place had a war between families, and a lot of biker wars. We're the most prominent place in Canada for hells angels. I'm not saying im in a gang or a gang member or associated with gangs, and saint michel isnt dangerous at all in the day-times, but if you're chilling just you and your friend in a park there late at night you'll prolly get jumped and thats how it is. Its nothing to brag about i'd be embaresed to tell people i was living there and still am cuz it's a loss of face and hurts reputation. I couldnt walk into my apartment at night without getting insults thrown at me by the group of black/indian dudes who'd chill on the front steps drinking and smoking weed everynight and have to ignore them and keep on walking