View Single Post
Old 09-30-05, 09:09 PM   #3
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's SPuL!
aiight peepin' this...

singer tight, yo... feeling his voice and shit... adlibs aiight in hook, weren't neccessary tho, but still hook tight... dope quality

first verse: dope quality too.... flow and delivery in this was nice. lol for some reason you kinda remind me of Juelz by how you flow on this. don't know why. lol Liked how dudes voice in the back, and how he did some adlibs........ liked line about how some people know the date of all the tracks you on. good shit on this verse overall... got nice voice.

hook again.....

2nd verse: oh damn, love don't cost a thing line dope... flow coo... lyrics coo too..... shit was coo... not as good as first tho, but still nice verse....

hook again......outro type shit with singer nice... dude is dope....

Overall, track was nice..... liked it..... wasn't big fan of beat tho....... shit was aiight... but as far as y'all were, y'all did your thing on it....

good shit yo..... 9/10 keep it up....... pc. one.

RTF on my track with Tizz and Decree if you could.. "Trade it all remix"
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=209636

Thanks a lot fam. Lots of real talk in the track and appreciate the feedback. You're the second person that said they didn't liek the beat but still liked hte track a lot somehow. I can't explain it, but we'll rock with it, lol. but yo, if you think he's good now, you ain't heard nothing yet!!

Oh yeah, I'll hit that link. 1

THE RUSH!!

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote