View Single Post
Old 12-27-06, 10:11 PM   #1
Kordozar
Gone

Bow Wow-The Price Of Fame

IP:

Well Actually I Thaught This Cd Would Be Ass To The Highest Power But It's An Ok Album.Bow Wow Comes A Little Harder And You Can Start To Tell That His Gghost Writer Put Contributed To Most Of The Good Lyrics.

1)Intro-Bow Wow Talkin On It Blah.I Hate How He Acts Like He's The Best Rapper Ever.

2) Price Of Fame- I Like The Beat Sounds Nice Verse Keeps It Cool Through Out The Whole Song.He Talks About His Experience In The Rap Game Yeah But The Beat Is A Head Bobber Ya Dig 8.5/10

3) 4 Corners feat Lil Wayne, Pimp C, Short Dawg, And Lil Scrappy- Bow Wow Comes Of First Does Ok In His Verse.Pimp C Is On The Chorus.Short Dawg 2nd His Verse Is Way Better Then Bow Wow's He Has Pretty Decent Punchlines. Scrappy 3rd He Really Didn't Do Anything Spectacular.4th Weezy You Know He Had The Best Verse Nigga Said So Ahead Of The Race I Don't Know What Lap Im On.Lil Wayne Basically Made This Song One Of The Best On Here. 9/10

4) Outta My System feat T-Pain-Bow Wow Talks About His Relationship Im Guessing What He Had With He Ciara. T-Pain Is On The Chorus Does An Iight Job On It Nothin Major.Bow Wow Sounds Like He Did On Like You In The Second Verse. 7/10

5) How You Move It- A Wack As Club Song..Really Not Feeling This Song But The Beat Kind Of Sounds Like Rubberband Man 4/10

6) Shortie Like Mine feat Chris Brown- Yo I Really Like This Song Chris Brown Does His Thing In This Jawn.Bow Wow Talks About Having A 1 Of A Kind Girl.Blah You Should All Know It Comes On The Radio And Tv Alot. 9/10

7) I Don't Know About That feat Young Capone- Bow Wow Wants To Be Like T.I So Bad In This Song. I Like This Beat.I Guess It's Produced By Nitti .Bow Wow Talks About How Much Money He Has And He Doesn't Know About Being Broke And All..Young Capone Does Is Just Young Capone Nothing Else 6/10

8) Tell Me- Another Song Like How We Wants To Get His Old Girl Back Or Whatever Not Liking The Idea Of Having Two Songs On One Album With The Same Moral..Nice Beat And It Sound Like That Is Chris Brown On The Hook Ad Libin.. 5/10

9) Damn Thing feat Da Brat- What The Fuck It's About Half The Album Full Of Songs Towards Females..You Can Tell T.I Wrote This For Him Listen To How He Starts To Spit In The First Verse..Thats All Imma Say Ya Dig... 7/10

10) Bet That- He Talks How His The Best Thing For Any Girl Im Assumin...He Does Pretty Good In This Song I Like It...Nice Beat Has A Little Screwed And Chopped Part On The Chorus Pretty God 8/10

11) On Fiya- Some Type Of Down South Anthem..... Beat Is Average......Chorus Is Average Not Diggin This One Like That..5/10

12) Give It To You- Another Club Song....Sound Like A Dre Beat.....Rofl Just Listen To The Song.....

13) Imma Flirt feat R.Kelly- By Far The Best Song On Here Yall Should Already Know Why..R.Kelly Kills This Jawn Bow Wow Did Good On Here Too..Im Really Feeling This BeatThe Chorus Is A Little Long Though But R.Kelly Makes This Song The Best On Here 10/10

Bow Wow Had Somebody Write This For Him Point Blank....T.I Really Can Ghost Write For A Nigga Lol Good Album Though

Send a message via AIM to Kordozar   Reply With Quote