Thread: Nothing.
View Single Post
Old 07-29-07, 11:13 PM   #26
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Lmao....what do you not get..in nothing there is no light..because there is nothing....LIGHT IS SOMETHING..IT EXISTS IN SPACE....to exist somewhere and to inhabit somewhere ARE THE SAME THINGS...inhabit doesn't mean just live there your whole life....it means to occupy a completely random ammount of space, over a completely random ammount of time.

Nothing I said proved you right, if you really believe that. You might want to have your reading comprehension ability worked on, a lot.

I won't be convinced....because there is nothing to convince me of. I know what I know. What i've told you is 100% truth. The only way that truth is altered is if existance is altered itself.

You cannot have nothing...exist in the middle of something...

you can have something....you can have something like...a big ball of darkness in the middle of the sky inside of the earths atmosphere...that contains nothing...not even air, molecules, or ANYTHING...and that ball of darkness will still be something...it will be a place. it will be a difference...it will be something that is seen during the day, because if there is nothing in it..that means no light as well...it will just be black..like your space is....and how can you see NOTHING...

you can't. Nothing cannot exist within something...because for it to exist within something, turns what was once reffered to out of context as nothing...into something.

if you don't get it by now...you never will....so just leave it at that.

you go ahead and get the last word if it means that much to you..but i've explained something thats obviously pretty complicated for you...and i've been as concise as possible...which means if you don't understand it...theres nothing I or anyone can say, that will help you.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote