View Single Post
Old 06-25-05, 12:21 PM   #32
the omen
tha illest

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecko
Shut the fuck up.....i dont even talk to E.C or mad dogg u need to shut ya lil ass up...i hate ppl like you always complaining......

^lol shut your lil 13 year old ass up... dont b mad cuz no 1 is feelin ur skills fag mcgee...

Quote:
last punch was the only hot line in the whole verse......no punches @ all in here 2 me

^yea i feel u homey, i really didnt wanna go for punches this time around, i was mainly tryin to switch it up, i went for flow this time, i honestly only felt 2 of my lines lyrically, the david boxing golliath and the last line... but trust lol after seein the reaction to this i guess ima bring back the punches, i considered this week kinda to just fuck around n try sumn new, but trust ill bring back the punches next round... that is what u all want rite????

Quote:
O- stop the mofuckin reverb and shit man..lol, seriously 2 much reverb,

lol i kno it man, i thought it was a lil hard on it too, but like i always say, i dont mix my verse, this was triple N's doing, n i think he always makes it sound dope, maybe sumtimes a lil too much reverb but thats my mans tho....

Quote:
omen..
OOOOOOH.WHAT BEAT IS THIS I NEED THIS SHIT..BEAT IS ILL..

^its an anno domini beat, i think its called symphany or orchestra sumn... they have pt one and two, this was part one...

in closing, thanks for all the votes guys, if i make it to the next round i wont dissapoint ya'll, ima bring tha punches back seeing as i have a new understanding for what y'all like to hear from me...

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen