View Single Post
Old 09-13-09, 08:43 PM   #13
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
how funny it is that I say you defend yourself with essays. i hit the nail right on the head didn't i? and nice one admitting we made you angry for making jokes about you. and as for boasting, dude you boast about everything.

"I do Judo. I won these divisions. I'm a fucking black belt. I went skydiving. I'm a dope chef. I get mad chicks. I do parkour."

ngga, is there anything you fucking don't do? you're a fucking joke, lmfao. and don't make me start pulling out the convo's of you and rebekko or whatever her name was... flirting with her even though she is WAAAAYYYY too young you pedo motherfucker.

Weren't you posting on her wall too? Call it jokes if you want but I was fucking around with her anyways too til she started catchin feelings and then i found out she lied bout her age and told her to fuck off .

I never said I was a black belt, I should be blue but my injuries caused me to miss two exam so officially i'm still green/blue -_-. Actually no there's not much I don't do seeing as how you missed the army, ping pong, cliff diving, basketball, water skiing, alpine skiing, archery, most of those which I did at a competitive level etc etc..

It takes me like, 5 mins to type up an "essay" and show how much of a shady clown you are while im waiting for one of my homies to show up. Lets not go there, you leave the longest and most explained votes in battles known to man. You love my style, you think my verses are some of "the most entertaining and hilarious things you've ever read" and yes that's an almost exactly similair quote from your own words, we get it man, you don't needa write a book about how cool you think I am hahahaha

I never bragged bout parker, I put up ONE pic on RV and said this is me doing parkour, something I enjoy to do.. and what happened.....

oh yea you know what's coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
word, raw pic.. parkour is beast..

See that's that shit i'm talkin bout. You BEEN on my dick, and now finally you hopping off? Well thanks for letting it breath, it's been needing some air hahahahaa