View Single Post
Old 03-15-05, 12:36 AM   #10
TheFlowIsSick
Yea.. Im Still Dope ! !

IP:

Wet Willy:

Ok your verse was alright. I think you should have kept the bars more even, but the flow in a couple stretched bars made it sound good but in other places, it wasnt as consistent. Imagery was pretty good. In a couple places it was perfect. Good wordplay here and there. Vocab could be elevated i didnt see much in that category that intrigued me.

Fave Bars:
My money slowly went down the drain, i lived on the streets with nothin to eat..
No shoe's or socks, its been 10 years since i've seen the true color of my feet..
Mind is a Blurr,I take this jagged metal,and puncture myself, Im pleading for help...
This Alcohol Wont Cover up the red stains, yes its true im killing myself..

Overall : 7.8/10

Clear Emotions:

All i can say is wow. Most people would see some guy with 20 posts and say what a noob and he has no skills but for that piece being so short it was good. The vocab was definately existent, you kept on track with that through-out the whole verse. Wordplay was pretty good, and you definately took the structure area of this battle. Imagery wasnt too good because there wasnt much of it, im a hypocrite saying this but elevate your imagery. The closer was bad, it kinda confused me until i read it again, and it was stretched it doesnt look like it, but when you read it you know what i mean. Should have got ride of life in the last bar.

Fave Bars:
My life completely miserable, life full of depression…
No such thing as succession, why my life, full of aggression…
I own two things, my soul, and my lyrics to show expression..
I couldn’t even afford school which gives free English lessons..

Those opening bars really stood out.

Overall: 8.3/10

Gotta give this to Clear Emotions, he suprised me with the verse definately looking forward to see more of your topical skills.

Vote: Clear Emotions

¿Guess Who?