View Single Post
Old 10-11-08, 02:42 PM   #14
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

lol @ butt fucked. You're cool. a 10 pt loss to a top 5 team, word Oklahoma really got their asses kicked. =/

But word, great game. Even though my team didn't end up on top, was great game to watch. Texas played ill, Oklahoma did too. They just couldn't stop Texas in the end.

I think the main thing that got Texas through was them finding their run game late 3rd, and to the 4th. OU never could find it all throughout. Def caught up to them. I just am pissed on that 3 and out down by 3. When they ran on 2nd down. Fucking stupid idea. It didn't work all game, why throw away a down like that in a crucial situation? Also, the loss of Ryan Reynolds proved huge. Oh well... won't comment on officials, because they were horrible on both ends, and both took advantage of them equally. And to ref's credit, they got the 4th Quarter and the moments when it counted right. So can't argue that.

But word OU played good enough where they hopefully won't drop too far. Hopefully LSU and Missouri both lose, and maybe they can still hang around in top 5.

As For Bradford, dude played great game. Def didn't hurt himself in the heisman race. 400 yds 5 TDs, and 1 INT. bullshit tho they counted that 2nd one on the hailmary. pshh.. still. He did what he could.

Great game. Texas got tough next 4 weeks. Hopefully lose twice and get OU back on top in Big 12 south. word

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote