View Single Post
Old 11-05-03, 04:45 PM   #8
Syntax Mastery
Fucking Genius

IP:

xkwest... I actually like this... it reminds me of house party part 1 for some reason, its real old schoolish... you flipped the shit outta this sample...great. i dont like that snare however... reminds me tooooo much of the bad-side of the old school...the quality. The filte cut on the break is a nice touch... and the way you got the vocal sample repeating to sound like a instrument. Pretty creative all around... just kill that snare...

passwerd - the sample sounds ugly slowed down, your getting a ripple effect... and the instruments cut in awkward at the begining... ok.... i thought i was waiting for the beat to drop, but this is the beat... lesse... the snare is in desperate need of a switch.... the high hat is good... the drums are in need of work... when you play the remaining part of the sample in that break...its off-key.... next time try cutting your samples into perfect loops... and dont go for the obvious as far as sample selection... thats the only real advice i can lend my friend...
good effort...

vote = xkwest