View Single Post
Old 06-15-07, 03:29 AM   #1
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

which boardmembers are gonna do something with their lives?

IP:

who on this site do you think have the best chance and oppertunity of making anything out of their life career wise?

limited edition - he wrote a few books and even got them published, he got his music on some local talent radio stations, and his music sounds dope (from the last time i heard it)

triple N - he actually works in the studio mixing down other people's tracks and working in the studio during each session. his music sounds dope as hell and is one of the top talented artists on this site..if he's still on it

past tense - he's a dope rapper and i think he got on the radio a few times didnt he? and he's very heavy inta religion and did interviews and shit bout religion on tv and even got invited to iraq to perform a speech.

troublesome - he has alot of dope tracks and is on an independent record label and shit or was when i last spoke to him which was forever..but it can get him somewhere

and im sure there's more people on here with some oppertunites and gateways to sucess. where the fuck are any of us gonna be in the next ten years?? will we move on and take advantage of these possibibilties and make something of ourselves. or are we gonna grow into 40 year old bald men that live in our mothers basements still wasting our time on rapverse?