View Single Post
Old 12-31-03, 02:21 PM   #11
DNF
Flyweight

IP:

aite battle breakdown... ill rate each 2 lines out of 10, based on creativity of each line, use of personals, effictiveness of the punch, ue of wordplay, and 10 additional points for good consistant flow or good use of multi's...

Payce

Was givin ya 40 minutes...so ur rap could put up a fight!
cuz for my verse to disembowel targets...U insight!

i can see what ya trying to do with the personals you have, but didnt really put the idea across to make it effective... simple end of line rhyming doesnt impress me... 2/10

How u guh survive...u my pick for rhyme disintegration
Lines leavin ya so cold...u bout to pack for migration!

a bit better than ya last, punches a bit more direct, but no real creative idea's, not so effetive, but i dont count "tion" rhymes as multi's... 3/10

Like Gare coleman...to diss you...I just can't resist!
cuz I can destroy ya words more...Than an athiest!

this just doesnt make sense, what does gary coleman have to do with this? an athiest destroys words? what? this was horrible, i cant give you a single point for these lines... 0/10

Flows hit ya like the jackpot...so fuk Lotto super 7
Just passed my 7th verse...already sent ya to heaven!

this was really poor too, lacked a punch, any creativity, didnt make sense, it seems your more concerned of making it ryhme with one word, than the actual content of the lyrics... 1/10

After dis...bet u b sayin "Fuk that Carlos Delgado!!!"
Cuz ma verse "Jay'ed" ya n left ya blue for tomorrow!

again this doesnt have any relevance to a punch or personal, indirect, it didnt even have end of line rhyming, so this doesnt score well... 1/10

really weak verse, had no wordplay, no creative idea's, no multi's, personals didnt really work, punches were lacking, im finding it hard to say positive things, elevate... a lot...

so for the verse overall it gets... 7/50

additional points for flow/use of multi's = ya flow was okay thru this piece, consistant, but lacked multi's, so only gets +4

PaYce: 11/60

U.Insight

Man your lines are weak organize your wild-scripts
Writing about toilet paper dog I know your styles-shit

average line, i see what ya tryna do with the shit and toilet paper, but indirect and irrelivant really, but you get a bonus for creativity and using multi's... 4/10

You froze up with your mild-spits I’ll have some peers-merk-ya
Who’s taking the votes? You can forget about pay like volunteer workers

i liked this line, finished the line with a witty punch, i see how you followed ya multi's thru from the last too... nice... 6/10

It’s been hot-year every bar I drop-scares
While hot lines in your verse are like your avatar there not-there

lol this was a nice personal, good to actually see you being creative with ya lines, kinda weak opener but good finish... 6/10

And you seeing me pay you better keep visioning
And I had to keep the lines low cause you always ‘tire’ your readers like Michelin

this was a really creative line, kinda played, but you had good use of wordplay in this, your bringing a good complex style to ya verse and will score well in the overall battle... 6/10

And you don’t have punches your lines are only talk
So watch me put this skate boarder underground like tony hawk

nice way to end the battle, nice direct punch, good use of wordplay, and youve kept ya rhyme scheme consistant too... 6/10

your verse was a lot more complex, had good punches in pretty much every line, liked ya use of personals, some relly creative lines and good use of wordplay, all polished off with some good multi's, you still lack that bit of edge in ya verses like your openers are weak, maybe some more personals would help you out, but you should be okay, try battling people on a higher level next time...

overall for your whole verse you got... 28/50

additional points for flow/use of multi's = flow was okay, some lines were a bit stretched, but ya multi's made up for it, so ill gve you +7

U.Insight: 35/60

so as you can see,quite a one sided battle... U.Insight gets my vote...
Send a message via ICQ to DNF Send a message via AIM to DNF Send a message via Yahoo to DNF   Reply With Quote