View Single Post
Old 04-26-05, 06:02 PM   #8
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Non Capisco
well with the way things are going now ...i'd like to say that i see a much brighter future...but i don't mainly because of the way the U.S is ran . but thats just me . economically i think that my country is suffering and has slipped in the world trade market and such. so where do i see us in 10 years? if we arent under another couple feet of water. i'd say in iran or some far off country causing more problems than we can handle....

yes, it would seem that way....but i think there is going to be a mass revolution in some way,it may not be of marching in to the streets and wrecking havoc, but in simpler,maybe even subconscious ways, i feel there is going to be more questions raised towards the government...more people getting pissed about materialistic things about this country,like healthcare, social security plans and things such as that, more and more people are wisening up to the griminess of our leaders...things are going to happen in steps to resolve these problems, but in small, baby steps at a time. In regards to the war? well, i feel we need to pull our troops out, hopefully that will happen sooner then later, we can't depend on 1 person, everyone needs to take a small step..in whatever means necessary

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

*Poetic Scriptures Moderator*