View Single Post
Old 05-13-05, 08:00 PM   #3
Viva
Cuz I'm Old Skool Baby

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Non Capisco
i don't know if you heard , but there were two planes that collided in mid-air well one of those pilots was Kelly Hines , a graduate of Saint Thomas Academy, his brother Luke Hines was two years ahead of me and was in a squad with me when i was a sophmore. he also graduated from the academy, i feel really bad for their whole family because last year actually around this time their father was killed in a plane crash as well... kelly dragged his dead dads body from the airplane. The Mother has cancer and i can't imagine the pain they are feeling, he had a baby-girl and was married. i'm just asking you guys to pray for this family and for everyone over there that they may come home soon.

i really have to dis agree with this whole iraq war. i havent supported the motives behind it for one second. it is a complete slap to the american people if you ask me . it is not right to sacrafice lives like that ,over something where we have no buisness being in the first place. we havent accomplished anything worthwhile nor have we proven or justified our reasons for going there. its just frustrating

u sed it man. Bush aint the one out there dying, y cant 51% of the american ppl see that!!?

I'm white so u KNOW i can't rap =)

I will definitely RTF if u leave a link, thanks!