View Single Post
Old 11-19-06, 04:36 PM   #10
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP:

Voted For: troublesome06

Aight.....listening

Past Tense is up first. Intro was alright....nothing really special. Didn't really take away or add to the diss. Kinda waiting a little too long for the diss to start. Aight, here it comes. Lots of personals here. This is why I love battles filled with heavy beef. Not too much wordplay, just some straight raw fuck you type shit. Not bad....just wish the actual verse went for a little longer. It seemed like there was more talking than actual rappin.

Troublesome's next. Aight, first thing I noticed was the hiss in the quality. It was pretty annoying. You got a lot of personals in this shit too. Kinda beat the fat thing to death, but the second verse had more diverse punches. That king of the hill punch killed it.....lmao.

Aight...I thought it was pretty close to be honest, but Troublesome had a way longer diss which pretty much sealed the deal for him in my eyes. Definitely a close one though. If PT came with more, I might have had to call it a tie.....lol.