View Single Post
Old 12-01-05, 06:40 PM   #198
Magic5

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
ANSWER THIS...WHICH CULTURE am I bashing?

It's not the same...and you DAMN WELL KNOW IT...I don't knwo if ur a virgin or not...I don't give a shit...But, saying I have AIDS because IM GAY (which is what ur saying) is plain WRONG...Can u DIE from being a virgin? Are virgins treated like social OUTCASTS? NO...People with AIDS are....

Now...I'll chalk your illogical analogy up to you being young, but that's insulting young people.

I fuckin hate u. YOU...no one else, YOU.

ANSWER THIS: Which culture was Ike bashing?

He said YOU would get AIDS and die. Not anybody else. Nobody on this site, except maybe Natural Killa, has openly stated that they want every homosexual to die, and because they're homosexual, they deserve to die. YOU make that shit up, because when people get pissed with you and make a comment towards you IT CAN'T POSSIBLY BE because you're a fucking asshole, but INSTEAD it's because you're gay. Grow the fuck up.

Nobody attacked any culture by saying YOU would get AIDS and die. As far as I can tell there aren't any other faggots on this site, so how is Ike or anybody else that says you have AIDS, bashing gays? Nobody who has said that has included "ALL GAYS HAVE AIDS, SO THEY'RE ALL GOING TO DIE." No, it's always been "THA Q HAS AIDS, SO HE'S GOING TO DIE."

I could tell Phenom right now that he probably has AIDS so he's going to die, but that doesn't mean that because their is a percentage of Native American people who have AIDS, I am bashing everybody of that heritage.

And WHO GIVES A FUCK if you can die from being a virgin. YOU made a thread on purpose to try and single me out and make people think that I'm gay or some shit. Ike made a post on purpose to single you out because YOU ARE gay. The analogy is same. You didn't bash a culture, neither did Ike.

I can't believe I'm 17 years old and telling a 24 year old to grow the fuck up.