Thread: Ms. Get Gully
View Single Post
Old 11-03-06, 05:55 PM   #30
Adam

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Get Gully
red bull=?? yet and still a NOBODY lmao@you getting mad because your life is lame and im better at anything you'd ever even consider doing. lmao!@trying to bring hip hop in this rofl dont worry bout what the fuck im into . im sure i know more than you do about hip hop than anything and even DO more in hip hop than you so be easy you corn dog finger slappin bitch. Fat? ha! far from it! u just mad because im not no fan of you. your a groupie bitch. ne who .. continue making my fan base grow. and if u do notice the only people who did agree with you are those Ive owned in the past already. lmao@you trying to score brownie points by giving me hate attention. kid this is nothing new. fuck you and your lame life .. get real. if u aint tryin to battle stfu.

Lmfao!

Do I even need to come back at you? Just read what you wrote and realize how pathetic you sound and really are. Me a nobody? Hahahahahaha, explain to me how you're better at everything I've ever considered doing? You don't know shit about me. /you think I hate you because you're not a fan of me? Why the fuck would I want some fat ass, bull dyke, monster looking thing as a fan? I mean look at you.. ughhh.. I'd rather fuck a donkey. Nasty ass bitch. /Lmfao @ you thinking you have a fan base, just so you know, when everybody on even the internet hates you, you're a fuckin' loser. Now take your whore ass off the site and put it to something useful, give a detective another suicide mystery to unfold. Ugly cunt, you sicken me.