View Single Post
Old 08-23-05, 10:33 PM   #1
the omen
tha illest

Wink favorite substance to abuse????

IP:

lol, we've all been there, whats ur fav drug that isnt a drug... or prescription u can abuse... just straight up abuse... whatever gets u off....

lol, n e one ever spray sum glade in a plastic bag n huff that shyt? that was a big one wen i was a kid.... and air dusters??? lol, have had alot of fun w/ those.... i havent touched that shyt if a loooong time, but i've seen many friends fuck w/ it n get all retarded.... also seen ppl eat coresedan and trip off those, it was big around here for awhile, but i always thought it was gay... i ended up tryin it once... ummm, of course vikodins, perks, hydrocodines... but my 2 fav perscriptions are 1.. oxycontins, mmmm mmmm, one molecule away from heroin they say... willl fuuuuuuuuuuckk u up lol.... but my all time fav is... ambien... its a perscription sleeping pill... yet sumhow, if u dont eat them rite b4 u go to bed... u'll get fuuuckkked up.. like, ya vision will double, u'll see shyt, ull feel drunk/high/ at peace w/ everthing, and everything is animated.. you'll b fallin into walls n shyt.... but it comes w/ the side effect of amnesia... so u wont always remember everystep of ur day... i had 20 of them.... now i ate the last of them today... im very upset... i think ima try n get a prescription from tha doc... what about yalls stories?

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote