View Single Post
Old 08-29-03, 05:27 PM   #4
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

IP:

~Worlds collide~

Two worlds collide in a mystic demise, ancient secrets untold, as reality unfolds/
One spectrum bleeds the color of the other, in darkness of closed shutters/
Vivid nuances of light dance radiantly, in contrast to the land deprived photonic ally/
Separated by the flesh ‘rooted’ in Terrestrial mesh, absorbing life and recycling death/
Grains of old, psalms of Bold, Reluctant men from a time back then, leaving stories foretold/

Once forgotten, a solid oak guards the way from deprived men who’s souls have rotten’d/
Illusions once fancied as great, now sub-mentally ornate, Lost, much as fate of one’s faith. /
Somber sorrow, for yet another morrow, restless souls flow to barrow, passage thru his sleepy hollow’s/
Hail, the grail, for it’s secrets can swallow, much like Jonah’s whale, for life’s test we live only to fail/
Choose your path, without reservation or complication of Math, in his divine light we all yearn for a bath/
Three points of a triangle, three identical angles, is this folk, fiction or fable, ninety degrees just RIGHT for the tangle/
A Sun and a Moon, with death all to soon, never fear this heavenly gloom, like in a blaze of fire, I’ll meet the HIGHER, when the clock ticks off at HIGH noon/

These two worlds are but one, an Idea eternally shunned, until you meet the barrel of a loaded gun, to this thought you will succumb/
Men lay victim to sin’s of the son, CREATED as ONE but alone in death, living life on the RUN/
Slow down for there is a fork in the road, Standing graciously its bark free from the Mold, choose the wrong path, and grow instantly old/
In this spectrum of light, bring forth a new day, or live in the shadow of night…
Where your story will never be told…/

~Worlds collide~

Just something the picture made me feel, it has a spiritual appeal to it, just got my thought flowing, and yeah it turned into this... Metiphorically speaking of course....

Posted for you Shiznit.....