View Single Post
Old 09-02-03, 12:01 AM   #6
Madd Preacher
~OrIgINaL eXeCuToNeR~

From: BELLSIDE...THATS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW MOTHER FUCKER!!...~OrIgInAl~RaPbAtTlE~
IP:

its whateva yo...im throwin mine down

Follow me into the world unknown, where souls are never grown and are overthrown by the will of their own
Lost in an eternal schizophrenia, go the path of the new millenniums, to come forth from the darks, a heaven imitated home
It seems unnatural this anomaly, but yet the phenomena is commonly the correct structure for the damned
Heaven and earth, but hell lies between, never forgotten or unseen from the eyes of the keen, and kindhearted man
I live in contrast that of my personality, but in reality I fight off hordes of demons in my conscious constantly
The light depicts the dark, and vice versa, but my soul chooses to embark on a journey of unknown affiliations of a dark embassy
I live both worlds, but choose to roam only the one that swirls and sends my mind into constant bliss
The meaning to why I choose this, is only to rid eternally crucifixes depicting my own mentality complex
To abridge my garnered thoughts you must peruse what images my own eyes brought to this dreaded onslaught
Am I a soul whose will is lost or just a tortured soul, consisting solely of morbid thoughts unto which my affiliation has brought?
In the end.... both worlds meet to bring equilibrium to the mentally deceit in which my soul slowly depletes of the essence of the will it needs to proceed

holla'tchya boi!

igido

RN Vs RB WAR!!....yr 2000...vet~~YEA I SAID VET!! WHAT YOU WANT ME TO PROVE IT? STEP THEN YOU FUCKING HOMO'S