View Single Post
Old 11-18-06, 07:28 PM   #13
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prah'Ject
NAH i do understand it..SO U CAN MAKE A SIN? AND IT WONT MATTER COS JESUS IS SAVING U? nahh cos then that completely destroys being good and bad...think about the logic i think ure misintepreting the early scriptures

This is more complex than you can understand atm. God can not look upon sin. That's where sacrifice came in. Blood had to be shed to COVER, COVER the sin. Only God can forgive. Jesus provides an eternal COVERING for our sin. Paul asked the same question you did, "Shall we continue sinning just so God can keep forgiving us." Then, he answers it, 'No, God forbid." But, the stipulation is clear. GOD LOOKS UPON INTENT AS WELL AS ACTION. And, as the bible says, "Confess your sins and God will cleanse you from ALL unrightesouness."

The bible also says God "seals us" unto the day of redemption....That means every shortcoming I have God is able to keep from me until he can purify me in his presence. That, my friend, is the basis of this walk. It's not a free for all. You have NO idea what I go through. Don't you dare judge me.

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote