creativity-TIE
enjoyment-Spul

Spul's best lines

Yo, you’re known for killin’ cats, and I’m known for killin’ dogs, gee
Oh, but dogs are notorious for killin’ cats, so I guess that makes ME “godly”
Like Biggie is in yo sig, you’ll never be a G, knock on wood
Only way you ever get close to bein’ one, is by drinkin’ a glass of Hood

your verse wasnt bad.....
your flow was good but i didnt like how you had some of your lines stretched because it just takes away from your flow and makes it loook bad....your punches was onpoint and i enjoyed three outa the five that was there.......some of them was kinda lame though.....if people dont et your verse then they must be stupid as fuck cause it was a pretty simple verse to follow......all in all man you had the punches along with the personals and metas......good job man

accomplishment's best lines

Spit abreast bu this shitty -vet- will get his turn...
ya verses like -unattented ciggarettes-, just let it burn.../
late punches, leave ya jaw and face abruised...
-no dro- but theese blows leave ya -dazed and confused-.../

good verse man.....
this was a good verse....alot better then when you came against me.....only thing i gotta tell you is take the /// outa your verse......that is an eyesoar and it makes me look down of your verse becuse that is so newbish.........i like that you didnt use that same lame ass reaching for lines structure you used to.......your punches was good you had three good punches aswell althought your lines was stretched your flow was still good and you had some good personals.....keep elevating man

close battle but gotta give it to
v/Spul

<Marquee direction="right"><table style="filter: shadow(color=Grey, direction=270)"> metaphorical and lyricaly the best</table></Marquee>

<Marquee direction="left"><table style="filter: shadow(color=Yellow Green, direction=50)"> Im Better Then You!</table></Marquee>