View Single Post
Old 08-16-05, 03:28 PM   #10
Bangalore

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Tragedy
for all who DONT know who stanley williams is i will elaborate....

Stanley williams was once the king of the crips, Him and raymond washington started the gang in 1971. As of right now stanley williams is in death row for murdering 4 people in a robery which he only obtained $120. in 1981 he was convicted of these crimes and for 24 years he has been sitting in death row..

Now you also have to take into consideration his positive impacts on the world...

At first when he got into death row he was as bad as ever still...but he changed in the years he has been there,now to look at the positives..

he brought crips and bloods to a truce by his Peace protocol(not all)
He has put out 8 kids books and 1 biography to keep kids away from bangin
he has been nominated for 2 nobel prizes...
1. one for peace
2. The second for literature

he has public service announcments from death row...

now he has been in solitary confinement for the past 24 years of his life in san quentin..he has appealed 24 times and each time been denied and been brought 1 step closer to death...

in my opinion this man is a role model,how can you be a role model to kids if you have commited crimes like his you ask..because he has learnt from his mistakes and he been through hard times which makes him a perfect as a role model and to teach kids..and killing any one because of their actions,i call revenge..not punishment... Id Like To hear Your Opinions On This Too..

If you would like to see stanley williams free and out of death row..Please show your support and sign the petition...

http://www.petitiononline.com/stw4804/petition.html

still dosent bring away from the fact that he killed 4 people.... i mean think about if someone killed 4 people over something retarded and in cold blood.would you want them to get out? think of those peoples fam's i wouldnt want someone like that to get out of prison.. jus cuz he was acting nice.. he needs to man up and pay for his crime

Free Time...

I Live the Lifestyle You Want to Live

Secret Society/Cut Throat