View Single Post
Old 03-18-09, 10:59 PM   #3
Brydon
I made it and il end it

IP:

As for mistakes plenty...............

1.Wished i never treated my ex with so much dis-respect.That girl loved me for everything i was but i abused the love and dis-regarded it as nothing.Big Mistake.Since i woulda had somebody who truely did love me and wasnt there just for being there, she had real love and thats proper hard to find.

2.Wish i never touched drugs in my life. Yeah they have opened up my mind to alot of things but overall they have made me mentally weak.I gained a horrible taste of anxiety and although iv always had some kind of depression, it made it alot worse and can easily become a daily thing.On top of that although i havent had one for quite awhile i got panic attacks at a point in my life and they are more scary then anything u can feel in life trust.

3.I wish i never gambled or even knew what it was or knew how to do it.I make an easy living outta it but dam my whole life has changed.
I mean while i sit around and do fuck all but get wasted or something quite pointless really everyone else is working.
i do have such an easy life but it gets boring very quickly..... Which leads to excessive drinking etc.
Apart from that your emotions are up and down like a yo-yo, so my mind dont know where its at half the time-one min im pissed off and stressed to fuck watching a game or a race or sitting playing poker the next im high as a kite.
I like being stable so i can think straight most times so maybe il get to a point where iv made enough and give it up.
But truth is gambling is my life so i dont know if i could stop anyway now, plus theres always the fear of if you stop for awhile and then ur money gets low, who knows if il be as succesful at it if i went back.... Things do change when ya been outta the game ya know.

Ima stop here as 3 regrets is to o many already for today lol.

Peace.
Send a message via MSN to Brydon   Reply With Quote