View Single Post
Old 11-06-07, 08:02 PM   #135
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
WTF? Are you a mountain climber that plays an electric guitar?
lmfao @ You speaking on another's man's fanbase. Nas' Hate Me Now was NO WHERE NEAR pop music. And Ruff Ryders Anthem came out it was when Ruff Ryders had shit on smash. You're not arguing a point, you're just being oblivious to the facts to try to prove your case.
But I see right thru that.
btw, that Blue Magic shit is wack as fuck. Saying that that song is even half way decent or even better than Jigga my Nigga is an insult to Jay.
Kill yourself or dont speak on hip hop.

Hate me now is garbage, nas himself said so....ruff ryders anthem came out and was a good song....thats not the point...my point was, which you validated for me....was that dmx...and ruff ryders in general...were making much better music then the ruff ryders anthem....the anthem was a mediocre song in comparison to the other music they were making at that time....bringing that up tells me you don't understand half the shit I'm saying....blue magic is a garbage song.....thus proving my case even further...that the radio uses sub par music from great artists......

You didn't argue anything in your response...all you did was prove that you don't understand what the fuck I'm saying....and re-itterate what I've already said....without making a case for what you said previously.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote