View Single Post
Old 02-21-11, 01:00 PM   #49
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP:

This is the thing your not getting at bro. No one is good enough to enter Heaven, and God knew that. Romans 3 says that "No one is righteous, no not one." And GOd knew no one can be righteous enough, "all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." Religion in this world is man trying to work up their way to God, but Christianity is God working his way to man. As you stated, there are murderers, rapist, dictators, etc.. The reason for that is the sin that lives in us bro. Every one of us are sinners, everyone of us have messed up. But you know what's awesome? Jesus still died for you and me even when we didnt deserve it. Romans 5:8 says "But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." But to answer your question about that tribe.

Romans 1:19-23 says "For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or gives thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking and their foolish hearts were darkened. Claiming to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things." Even if you have not heard of Jesus, you can see him in everything he created it, yet they still worship the creation instead of the creator. I dont know why they won't go to Heaven, But I do know that God said "I am the way, the truth, and the life, and no one comes to the father except through me." - John 14:6.. and if God said that, I think I would want to believe what He said. Because He's a jealous God, why would he want to show his glory with another false god some person made up.

The crazy thing is, your trying to create a God in your mind you think you know. The fact is God has always existed. The fact is that, if God is real, wouldn't he want to show people how to go to Heaven? Wouldn't He want to show us how to reach Him? And He did show us! Starting with the 10 commandments. He proved to us with those 10 commandments that none of us can keep that our entire lives. We will mess up at one point. But you may say "Well I haven't killed someone, i can keep that commandment." well 1 John 3:15 says 'Anyone who hates his brother is a murderer.."

God used those 10 commandments to show us that we can never be good enough to be righteous, so he died for you so we can be called righteous in his name. "For God so loved the world He gave His one and only Son so that whomever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16..

So we are made righteous by believing in Him, but not just saying you believe in Him will save you. Because even the demons believe in Him but they are not saved. If you truly believe you are are sinner, and believe that He died for you and there's no other way you can enter heaven without Him, than you are saved! Which will result into a repented life from living without Him to living with Him.

"I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness (IF i can be saved) were through the law, then Christ died for no purpose." Galatians 2:21

So if you think you can be good enough to go to heaven, than God died for nothing. Why would he come into a human body, and die for you if you can simply go to heaven by being good enough?

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote