View Single Post
Old 02-22-11, 12:17 AM   #53
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Nah this dude wanna call my ancestors and their cousins, who his lil bitch christians raped and killed, fools. Then tell me after his christians raped and killed them, they went to bask in the glory of heaven while the natives went to burn in hell? Yea we killed some of you too after you started it and we scalped your heads, but we didn't rape your fucking women and kill your children though you pieces of shit. We didn't kill your fucking children. You treated us - men, women, and children, like we were just animals. Massacred us all... Then you keep us segregated by giving us indian reserves and act like you did it on our behalf as an apology. And then still have the nerve to call them fools, after you raped their women just like you raped your black slaves who the so-called evil christ killing Jews helped to escape from your evil hands. Yes Jews had a part in the african slave-trade too as well as christians and even muslims too. But it was the white Christians in North America who were the most dominant buyers of these slaves and mis-treated them and raped the women, and it was the Jews that took them in and gave them refuge. And yea guess what a little known fact is they also had, though in far less numbers, muslim slaves, chinese slaves, philippino slaves. Aren't you one of those asian cultures? I bet a christian raped one of your ancestors too, I guess I'm not the only one on this site.

You wanna claim you christians are the wise ones and everyone else is a fool? Yet here I am claiming I am a fool just like you and everyone else who has no choice but to disrespect nature and God because of the society we were raised in. I realize this, and I admit that I am a fool for it. But you'll never hear me say my Apache ancestors were fools.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
- William Shakespeare

So tell me who the real fool is. Because it seems like even Shakespeare doesn't agree with you. I got one of the greatest poets that ever lived on my side, who you got on yours? Rapists and murderers of children.

Ima let shakespeare put the stamp down....