View Single Post
Old 02-23-11, 09:13 AM   #60
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
You said "No other mainstream religion preaches peace and equality. And that's why you fight and fight and fight, and kill and kill and kill."

Do you realize that Christians are the ones being killed? Christians are the ones being persecuted? Christianity is the one religion that is persecuted more than any other religion in the world? Christians don't persecute, but are the persecuted. You said something about the crusades in the later post, I will get back to that later after I reply to this.
Christians don't persecute? You mean like the President of the USA sending troops to Iraq to kill them for their oil and using 9/11 as a propaganda tool to fuel the mission? Yea, deffo not persecution. Actually after 9/11 muslims became the second most persecuted and most hated religion in the world outside of muslim countries. Jews still obviously being the most hated and persecuted as they always have been throughout history. That's why everyone makes conspiracy theories about them running the world. That's why when someone wants to insult you they call you a Jew-bag. That's why when you act cheap in a certain scenario you get called a cheap Jew. That's why World War 2 happened. That's why guys on this site like Baphomet rocked a swaztika in their avatar and claimed Israel should just be nuked into ruble. I've never heard anyone get called a Christ-bag as an insult before, have you? But back to Christians vs. Muslims... who invaded who's country first? Christians are being killed? Uhm you're killing eachother actually. Your Christian president decided he wanted a war remember? I never said you don't get persecuted anyways. You do, but deff not as much as muslims and Jews, you're like a far away 3rd. Regardless that has nothing to do with that I said.. Your religion doesn't preach equality because they think they're the only ones who go to heaven and no one else does. That pretty much says it all right there. I'd say Taoism preaches peace. I'd say Buddhism preaches peace (I don't consider these mainstream). I wouldn't say Christianity preaches peace as they have been seen fighting in massive wars and doing terrible things to people throughout history since the religion was first established

"And like I said, it doesn't make sense that a God with a power and intellect strong enough to create a universe, would be so non-understanding like that. Yes everyone of us are sinners, did everyone one of us murder, rape and kill though? No. So just because we all have sinned, don't ever compare me to those types of people and try to claim we're all just one giant group of sinners like there's no difference between us. There's a big difference, I'm a good person, they're all pieces of shit and the scum of society, and if you ever try to compare me to them and say we are similar, you're going to make me a really angry person, and you already did."

Its interesting you say that, because it doesnt make sense how a God with so much power, with such great a mind, speaking through such a simple Gospel, and yet so many dont understand it. You say, they murdered, but I didnt? You lied right? I bet you prolly stole one thing in your life, even as small as a pen accidently? Have you ever looked at a women with lust? Have you ever used God's name in vain? Sure you did. So you broke a couple of commandments right there.
I stole bigger shit purposely. You're comparing stealing a pen, checking out a sexy girl, and saying "God damn it" to raping a little girl and then slitting her throat and canibalising her remains? Uh ok, you're kinda creepy. That's exactly what you're doing. You're comparing stealing a pen to murdering a person and saying either or you still broke a commandment like it's just as bad. If you believe they're both just as bad, let me ask you one question that I will answer for you. Would you rather somebody steals your moms pen, or would you rather they rape and kill her? You'd rather they steal her pen.

"For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it." - James 2:10
You break one of them, you break all of them. Thats why we need Jesus. He knew no one can be good enough to go to heaven. No one is perfect, only He was. I'm sure not, no one else is.

And I'm not comparing you to anyone, we are all accountable for our own decisions.
And I have no problem being held accountable for checking out a latina as she walks down the street in short shorts because I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I do however think that if I decided to rape and then kill that particular latina, that would be wrong

But I like the fact you said "I'm a good person." But like i said earlier, you've lied right? You've prolly cheated on a test, talked crap about your mom behind her back? You prolly stole, you prolly hated someone like you hate me. You prolly hurt a few people emotionally and physically? So does that make you a good person? Oh well maybe you've changed?
I never said I hate you? I don't even know you. I just thought you were really un-cool for calling my ancestors fools. And I never talked shit about my mom behind her back once in my entire life. Why the fuck would I do that? Fuck you for even asuming that lmao wtf?

Well if I killed someone 10 years ago, and got caught just now. Is it okay for me to tell the Judge whos trying to sentence me, "I changed, im a good person now, im not the same." No! We are all accountable for what we do. But with Jesus who died on the cross, he paid for our sins, so we dont have to be judged.
Yup cuz it's a fine line between stealing a pen and using that pen to stab someone in the neck repeatedly until they die.

Okay thats a reply to your 1st paragraph.

Now, your getting mad at me because of what the Bible said. Not what I said. Jesus said "I am the way the truth and the life, and no one comes to the Father except through me." So we know you can't go to heaven unless you have Him. But! He also said, we must preach the gospel to the world, so everyone may have a chance to go to Heaven. Jesus knew without the gospel being preaching of Him, you cant go to heaven. Thats why a Christians priority in life is to preach the Gospel, to share the forgiveness of Christ for our Sins. So no, hes not a messed up God that doesn't care, He uses humans to preach His message, and its our laziness that causes so many to not hear the Gospel. So no God isn't a bad parent, and I never called him a bad Father. Oh and God isn't inside everything. He created everything but He isnt inside everything. Hes not in your pc, hes not in your phone, hes not in your blanket, but He's here. People love to worship what God created instead of the Creator. But I think its funny you dont think you were made in the image of God, what were you made in the image of? But I hope that answers your question on the 2nd paragraph.
It doesn't. No one ever preached the bible to those tribal people. No one ever will. So I guess they were just in the wrong place at the wrong time and that's too bad for them and now they're gonna burn in hell for it. Pretty brutal.

Now, I am not saying people are horrible people. But no one is made good by what they do. We have all messed up, we have all done wrong and offended God in one way or another. There are very intelligent people in this world, without ppl like them, we wouldnt have internet, or technology like we do now. And yes we do mess up this world, thats because we are stupid. We are fools, we do stupid things. But what does that have to do with God? God made us, he gave us freewill. He doesnt force us to do things, he allows us to make choices. Which is choose Him or not.
The technology that pollutes and destroys our environment that God created for us? The environment that the Natives used their free-will to respect and never destroy? I think we'd all have been much better off without technology actually, so thanks but no thanks.

And btw, I never dissed your "ancestors." I never dissed them, you are putting words in my mouth now.

You said,

"Your christians claiming to be all holy and respectful of God came into OUR land and started destroying it and when we tried to fight back you exploited us and killed us, though the bible says thou shalt not kill."

One, they are not my Christians, Two, I'm sorry for the people that came and did that. But who said they were all Christians in the first place? Yes, people came to america to find new land. British came to america, so did the french, spain, many different countries wanted to come to america. And they would have done the same thing. Not just Christians.

I never called your ancestors fools. Did you know that verse was directing to the greeks? But it applies to everyone, you, me, everyone else in the entirety of the world who denies the real God. Period.
Apparently it doesn't apply to you cuz you're better then everybody else.

Oh and the people God used to write the Bible, just to let you know, they were not white. And to my asian land, I was born in america no where else. And I'm glad some white guy, and spanish guy, and even an indian came to the Philippines to preach the Gospel. Thanks. And btw, ppl holding the bible did kill my people. We were enslaved for 200 years by the spanish, but they were not Christian. They claimed to be Christian but were not. So yes they killed millions of Filipinos.
Yup you're glad white men came but your ancestors sure weren't.

I'm not gonna do this again btw